My name is Clemma and I am writing about my experience with the Dexcom Seven continuous glucose monitoring system. I live in Minneapolis with my young son and my not so young husband. I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 11 years ago, when I was almost 21 years old. I started pumping 7 years ago, first with a Minimed 508, then an Animas IR1200, and now with the OmniPod. Friday, June 29 I hooked up to my newest constant companion, the one and only Comrade Dex...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dexcom Seven Software: Daily Statistics

Daily statistics gives you just that – lots of descriptive statistics broken down by day. You can display any number and combination of days that you choose. The statistics include a pie chart similar to those in the Glucose Distribution output, and a row of statistics similar to the first column of the Hourly Statistics table.

Here is my Daily Statistics output for 5 days, starting when I initiated my second sensor:












Here is a close-up showing how you can select certain groups of days to view:











Nothing really new to discuss here.

No comments: