My name is Clemma and I am writing about my experience with the Dexcom Seven continuous glucose monitoring system. I live in Minneapolis with my young son and my not so young husband. I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes 11 years ago, when I was almost 21 years old. I started pumping 7 years ago, first with a Minimed 508, then an Animas IR1200, and now with the OmniPod. Friday, June 29 I hooked up to my newest constant companion, the one and only Comrade Dex...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sensor 3 down the tubes

Four days? FOUR DAYS? Yes folks, sensor 3 lasted a measly four days before biting the dust. I was in denial most of yesterday, but finally last night I couldn't pretend any more. I tried to restart it, but no dice. Well, for $15 per day sensor 3 was not worth the expense. I haven't started sensor 4 yet. Probably this evening. Funny how 10 days disappointed me for sensor 1. Now I'll be thrilled with 10 days for sensor 4.

I know of one person who is on day 12 of his first Dexcom Seven sensor and still going strong. Lucky guy.

4 comments:

kath said...

Did you call tech support? They will replace if it if fails.

Kassie said...

yeah, always call tech support when a sensor doesn't last the 7 days. They will do a few troubleshooting steps and usually determine that it's shot, and give you a credit toward your next order.

Bernard said...

I agree with the K's, kall tech support and ask for a sensor credit.

Right now I'm on three of my first 7-day sensor. I ended up taking off the 3-day sensor, after 14 days with it.

伊凡姐姐 said...

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味

酒店打工



酒店兼職

台北禮服酒店

酒店經紀公司

酒店經紀

台北酒店經紀

禮服酒店

禮服店

酒店pt


酒店經紀人

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店打

酒店正職

台北禮服店

酒店午場

便服店

台北便服店

酒店資訊

酒店上班


酒店日保